Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First week of classes... and surprisingly enough, I don't have much homework. I already read my first book for World Lit, so I just have to skim the chapters before class. And I already don't have Motion Graphics tomorrow and Writing and Publishing on Friday.

In April I will be hosting a Lia Sophia party in Yankton. I'm super excited about it because I absolutely love their jewelry! A new collection for spring is coming out in February so that will be the catalog used at my party.. it has a bunch of new necklaces that I just love! There are a lot of perks to being a hostess of these parties too because based on how much you sell at your party, you can get a lot of free jewelry.

My first track meet of the season is this weekend. I honestly don't know how prepared I am for it or if I am even in good shape. Yesterday I ran four miles and it felt okay.. but I know I can do better. Today I will be doing a speed workout so we will see if I die during that or not ;) I think I will be running either the open 800 or the 4x800 at the meet. Either way, its half a mile so it doesn't matter to me what I run. I hope doing that can help me improve on my 400 time though because I would love to get back on the 4x400 relay team. Also, in addition to my track workouts, I will be doing some of the winter conditioning workouts with the soccer girls. I think it will help me a lot to get in better shape (and faster) and I will also get to hang out with those girls, since I don't get to see them much during the off season.

I have a three hour art class tonight, and I'm lucky I have no homework yet, because I would have to be using this time to get it done. I don't know how lucky I will be in the upcoming weeks though!

No comments: