Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have been so tired lately and am so looking forward to Easter break so I can catch up on sleep, among other things.

Over break I am going to get major research done for my oral report in World Lit and my research paper in my Honors class. I want to make sure I get that out of the way so I don't have much to worry about after break. I will also probably finish our current book in World Lit, so that will be one less thing to worry about too. For a while I have felt like I have had too much to do and too little time to do it. I guess I am just ready for summer break.

I have decided to live on campus this summer, since apparently there are no 3-month apartments available in town. But I still don't know where I will be working. I am still hoping vigorously that I will get a position in the college relations office where I currently do work study. But all of that is still in the works, and I am still on edge.

My current project for Web-Based Motion Graphics is to make a game in Flash. Mine is a puzzle of a palm tree (yep, one of my own photographs from Mexico :)). The plan was to finish it this weekend, but I got stuck when trying to make the restart button (which puts the puzzle pieces back to a jumbled pile), so I didn't accomplish much.

My first track meet is on Friday. I am hoping and praying that the weather cooperates, because last year was a crap-tastic year for track meets. I had one race last year that I ran in pouring rain. So I'm hoping this year will make up for it.

Isaac and I will be going to his house for Easter to celebrate with his family. It should be a different experience because they are Baptist and I am Catholic, so I will get to see how an Easter service works in a Baptist church.

No comments: