Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm back from Spring Break but wish I was still in Mexico. I had so many great experiences - I got to see Mayan ruins, go snorkeling with tropical fish, see Mexican mansions along the coast of Cozumel, see white sand beaches and swim in the clearest waters I have ever seen. Not to mention, I got there via a cruise ship! I have decided to share my vacation through photos, instead of just talking about it.. :)


View of the "Lido" Deck from a higher deck on the Carnival Ecstasy.


First sunset on the ocean.


Eating sushi (I didn't like it).


Standing on the "Temple of the Seven Dolls" at the Dzibilchaltun Mayan Ruins, in Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico.


The clear water in Cozumel, Mexico.


Towel animals! We got a new one every night.


Briana, Kelly, Me and Gina getting hit with a wave in Progreso.


The path our ship took during our cruise.. the circling was done during the fog when we were waiting for the port to open (we got an extra day on the cruise because it took a day for the fog to lift).


No comments: