Monday, October 27, 2008

Friday was my boyfriend's birthday. We went out to eat at Minervas with his parents and then watched a movie. There was a hypnotist on campus but he didn't want to go to that so, since it was his birthday, he got to pick what we were going to do. I had a crazy long and hard marketing test earlier that day so I was stoked to have the weekend at hand. We had a game at Doane on Saturday. It was a four hour drive and we had to leave at 7:30 in the a.m. We didn't get back until 10 oclock at night, so needless-to-say, I was exhausted. Riding in a car or on a bus always makes me tired. Sunday was homework day, as usual. I had to study for my psychology test that was today, which wasn't so bad.

This week is gonna be another busy one. Tomorrow night I have practice and then the Great Plains Writer's Tour. Wednesday I have a spaghetti dinner for the soccer girls and for the Moderator, I have to go to the Lifelight concert in town, which should be cool - I get in free with a "Press Pass." On Thursday, we have our second-to-last game in Sioux City against Briar Cliff.

AND FRIDAY IS HALLOWEEN!

No comments: