Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a blast this weekend was!

It started out with our game against Dana. I think everyone went into the game feeling super excited for the Fall Formal that followed. And it totally paid off. We were winning 1-0 at half time, against a team that is ranked third in the conference! But unfortunately we ended up losing 2-1. It was by far our best game of the season, so we left the game feeling really good about it.

My dad, brother, and four friends from back home all came to the game, so afterwards we went out to eat.


And then it was time for our dance. Two of my friends came to the dance too. It was so much fun. I love getting all dressed up and looking pretty. I actually think the process of getting ready for the formal is more fun that actually going to it. BUT I did have a great time there too. They played mostly good songs, except towards the end, they started to play songs that were hard to dance to. We came up with the conclusion that it was a way to get everyone to leave early!

And now it is homework time. I put it off until now, and I better start it or it will never get done. I don't have too much - less than usual. After homework, I'll probably take a glorious nap, make a Walmart run, relax and get to bed early.

No comments: