Sunday, October 12, 2008

This week has been pretty darn busy. I'm so glad we have a three day weekend. Yesterday we had a soccer game in Hastings, Neb. It was a long 4-hour drive, but we watched some movies including Baby Mama, which I hadn't seen yet, but is really funny. I definitely recommend it.

Tonight I am planning on going to a haunted house in Sioux City. I am so excited for Halloween. I am going to be a nerd, and my roommate is going to be an old lady with a walker. AND my johnmate is planning on being an old man. They will be such a cute couple.

Since we don't have school tomorrow I get to sleep in. I think it will only be the second day since I have been here that I will actually get to sleep in. I am totally looking forward to it. The rest of the day will probably be spent lounging around and doing not much of anything, because you can't do work on a day off! However, I will have practice in the evening. After practice we are going to watch a video of our most recent game. Hopefully watching ourselves play will help us to see what we are doing right and wrong, and can help us improve our game.

It's kinda sad that the season is almost over. We only have five games left. It went way too fast - two-a-days seem like just yesterday. But I guess that means its almost time for track season. I'm getting totally pumped for track this year! It's gonna be a good season.

No comments: