Monday, March 23, 2009

It's been a long week and weekend. I procastinated my homework all week because I was busy with track and other various activities. This weekend we had a soccer tournament here on campus and we ended up playing four games. We made it to the semifinals and lost there, so we got 3rd place in the tournament. I had to work on my commercials for video, my brochure for tech design, and my paper for critical thinking this weekend too. It was crazy busy.

And now its another Monday. Its supposed to storm today.. hopefully it doesn't interfere with my track practice. I am very sore from soccer yesterday.. my back, hips, ankles, and arms hurt so bad! But I need to keeping running because our first outdoor track meet is on Saturday!

On Thursday I went with my boyfriend to his house for supper and to see his youngest brother. He just got out of a half-body cast. They were so excited to see each other.. it was so cute.

I practiced hurdles last week too for the first time in probably a month. And it made me so sore! I'm still having trouble three-stepping and I don't know why.. its something I've been doing for years. But, I tried four-stepping and I actually ran faster than I did all of indoor season.

No comments: