Monday, March 30, 2009

I didn't have a whole lot of homework this past week and I think this week might prove to be the same. It's nice to have a lull in that department, but it scares me because I'm sure it means I will be swamped in the weeks to come.

In critical thinking, I have two small papers due in the next week and a half and a revision for a big paper due on Wednesday, so that may be a bit stressful. However, my next technical design and video projects aren't due until after Easter break. I finished my projects for Art Appreciation and the Holocaust so I don't have to worry about them anymore.

Yesterday was our first outdoor track meet. It was kind of cold and windy, which didn't help my performance. I ran the 4x100, 4x400, and 10o hurdles. I did terrible in the hurdles, which I predicted. I wasn't even going to run that race because it was half an hour after the 4x1 and I didn't think I would be recovered enough, but at the last minute I decided to do it just for the heck of it. I got dead last with a time of 19.4. Last year I ran 16s and 17s so I am VERY far behind that this year. I don't know what happened between then and now, but I wish I could get my skills and speed back. I guess I'm just getting old and last year was my peak ;)

Last week I picked my classes for next semester.. Sound, Intro to Christianity, The Short Story, Writing and the Visual Arts, and Motion Graphics. Should be a busy one, yet again.

Tonight it is supposed to snow... up to a foot! I don't really believe it since it is almost April and I just want it to be beautiful warm weather. But, I wouldn't be opposed to a snow day!

No comments: