Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This weekend I played indoor soccer in Sioux City. There was a 24-hour tournament but I only played one game. We got there and the other team didn't show up, so we automatically won. And since the ref felt bad for us, he let us scrimmage each other and reffed for us.

This week is midterms and I only had two tests. One on Monday that I aced, and another today that I think I bombed. It was in my Holocaust class and the test was ridiculous... essays galore and identifying the significance of minor characters and quotations in books.

For my video class, our next project is a set of two commercials for a product. I think I'm going to do shampoo and conditioner. Hopefully I can make it commical.

This weekend choir is going to Omaha to sing with the symphony orchestra. We are performing the music of Queen. I'm really excited.. we get to hang out in Omaha and I wish it was longer than just the weekend. After that, my boyfriend and I are going to my house for the rest of spring break.

No comments: