Sunday, September 13, 2009

I've been contemplating what to blog about for the past ten minutes. And its not because I don't have anything to talk about.. its because I have so much that I don't know where to start.

Now, I don't want to bore you by telling about all my homework that I have had to do this past week. But seriously, it was outrageous. And just this weekend alone I think I did as much homework as I did all week combined.

But, I guess it wasn't just homework. I had to write three articles for the school newspaper, The Moderator, and I worked on some advertisements for it as well. One of the articles was on the band Ziv that came and performed on campus last week. I interviewed them and they had quite the sense of humor. Not to mention a ton of musical talent. I bought one of their cds because they reminded me of the Fray and Five for Fighting. They were very good.

I'm sure this week will be just as busy as last.. we have a game on Wednesday, so once again I will be missing class. BUT its our first conference game, so that is pretty exciting. My mom has come to three of our five games already this season. Its always nice to see her and my brothers.

No comments: