Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's so cold now! The weather changed from summer to fall way too fast. Yesterday while watching the men's soccer game I was not only wearing a sweatshirt, but TWO long sleeves under it. However, the cooler weather is much welcomed at practice, because now I'm not sweating buckets all over the place.

As for school, nothing exciting has really happened. Our next sound project is called "Sound Story" and we have to use many sounds to make a story of an everyday activity. I'm going to do a soccer game. Our next motion graphics project is a poem project. I'm going to use the song "Ode to Serotonin" by Nightmare of You. We have to animate the text to emphasize the poem.

I had my first exam of the semester on Monday and it was in Intro to Christianity. I was so worried about it because there was so much to know and I was afraid of forgetting something, but I got a 93%!

Other than that, all that's been going on is soccer. Our record is now 1-6, and I am getting sick of losing. I really wish we could play better offensively and score some goals. I know I am going to work harder to get it done, even WITH my toe injury. Which, by the way, doesn't seem to be getting better.

On the agenda for the rest of the week is pretty much nothing. There is Salsa dancing on Friday and I am definitely going with Isaac to that. And this weekend I am playing flute at mass again.

No comments: