Monday, October 19, 2009

What's the most interesting thing that has happened to me in the past eleven days? Probably that I got stung by a bee at practice today. And found out I'm not allergic, woohoo!

Anyways, tomorrow I have a motion graphics project due. We had to make a 15 second "bump" for a tv channel... its one of those channel-ident space-fillers that says "You're watching MTV" or whatever. Mine is for the Food Network.. it's simple but VERY festive. Its parts of a cupcake that looks like a witch. It assembles and then the words "happy halloween" are written. Its definitely an A ;)

Speaking of Halloween, I will not get to partake in any of the trick or treats this year. We have a game in Lincoln that day at 6pm. Which of course means, we will be leaving later in the day (the only plus is that I get to sleep in), but we will not be getting back to Yankton until one or two in the morning. And the holiday will be over by then.

Alrighty, I'm done complaining about stuff. I went to a meeting for the English Club and it looks like we will be going to Canada in February. The trip is all paid for except for a couple meals and we get to go to a museum and a play over the course of a weekend. Best part? Just a week later I will be going on the choir cruise to Mexico! Two countries in two weeks! What could be better?

Tonight my johnmate Gina and I went to go practice our choir music for mixed chorus because we have a midterm tomorrow where we have to sing all of our songs for the director. Well, we asked him to practice with us and after the first song he said it was an A and that if we wanted we could sing the other songs and consider it our midterms. So we did.. and got an A! Woot!

No comments: