Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So I have some exciting news... we won our game yesterday! We played York College and won 2-0! We played really well as a team and made lots of offensive opportunities.. I just wish we could have done that more throughout the season. We have two games left.. one tomorrow and one on Saturday. Hopefully we can end the season on a high note and win them as well!

I am pretty excited about my next motion graphics project. We have to do a 30 second commercial for the clothing store Urban Outfitters. Today I filmed my friend Gina in front of the green screen, just walking and skipping like she was on a path in the park. I plan to draw in her world around her with grass and trees and sky and flowers. So in the end, she will be a real person in an animated world. It's due Tuesday, so I really hope I have enough time to perfect it!

Something else exciting is that Motion City Soundtrack has a new album coming out. They are one of my favorite bands.. I have seen them live four times :) Anyways, I downloaded their new single and its really good.. so I CANNOT wait til next week when the album comes out!

Today I registered for classes for next semester. I will be taking 20 credits.. ahhhhh! I am taking Drawing and Painting, Advertising, World Lit, Writing and Publishing, Web Based Motion Graphics, Psychological Speed of Society (which is the honors class), and band and choir. It seems like so much, but I just have class at 10am, 12pm, and 1pm on MWF and at 8am, 12pm, and 1pm on TTh, plus band, art, and honors at night. I'm sure I will be able to handle it.

No comments: