Monday, May 10, 2010

All A's again.. I honestly don't know how I have managed to keep a 4.0 every semester in college. In high school I graduated with a 3.9 because of a B or two. I guess I've just been lucky.

Finals week flew by and I was done by Wednesday with all my classes. However, I had to ambassador five days in a row after that. So summer vacation didn't start for me until Saturday afternoon.

On Wednesday and Thursday nights we had to ambassador by serving dinner for the President's Society and the Staff/Faculty Recognition dinners. They went quite smoothly when compared to the Catholic Gala dinner we served, mainly because they had far less people and there weren't kids and people EVERYWHERE. On Friday we had our own appreciation lunch and then had to usher at Baccaularette. On Saturday we had to lead the procession and usher at graduation. Graduation was sad this year because I had friends graduating.. I'm not looking forward to next year when the rest of my friends (and I) graduate.

On Saturday afternoon, Isaac, Gina and I went to Council Bluffs to a Relient K and Paramore concert. It was outside at an amphitheater and the place was huge! Luckily it didn't fill up. It was a really good concert.. the last time I saw Paramore I wasn't too thrilled with their live performance but that was about four years ago and they had improved alot! They had so much energy and played all the good songs ;) Relient K was really good too.. I didn't know alot of their songs, but they are Isaac's favorite band so I know he was a super time. The band Fun played too.. the lead singer is actually the same singer from the band The Format and I LOVE THE FORMAT so it was cool to see them too.

This week is going to be pretty laid back for me. I don't start work until next Monday, so my days are completely free. I have my night class, but that is just from 6-8pm every night (and it goes from May 10-28, so its a pretty short class). Today I gave a tour, downloaded music for probably an hour, made lunch, made some sweet new earrings and baked some blueberry muffins. I hope I don't run out of ways to entertain myself before next week ;)



These are the earrings I made today :) I might turn the green one on the bottom left into a pendant for a necklace.

Also, if you would like to see my online graphic design portfolio go here: http://stephanie.mmcgdma.org/.

It's still a work in progress, so don't worry if a few things look a little off.

2 comments:

Jill Marie Paulson said...

Love your portfolio, Steph!

Stephanie Schultz said...

Jill, I haven't noticed your comments until now! Anyways, thanks, I'm glad you like it :)