Sunday, May 2, 2010

Its May! And you know what that means.. its almost summer!

This week is finals week and it will be the easiest finals week for me ever. I have a take home test that's due on Wednesday (but I already have it done!), a regular final test on Wednesday, and my graphics project and spring project for my honors class are due on Tuesday. So that means only three days until my semester is over.. and my junior year!

I am staying on campus this summer and working at the college relations office where I do work study. I believe I will start that on May 17. I was also selected as a summer housing assistant so I am very excited to start all of this. I am also taking a summer art class, which starts on May 10 and is for two hours every night. I have a class with that professor now and I asked if we could paint outside everyday and he was thrilled to do that!

I am making an online portfolio website for my final project in my graphics class. I am really really close to being done, I just need a little help in some areas. My professor said I can get it up on the internet after finals week, so in a blog post to come, look for a link to it!

No comments: