Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As soon as Monday comes around I can't wait for it to be Friday. So you can only imagine how anxious I am by Wednesday.

This weekend is a three day weekend because we get Monday off for President's Day. I'm really excited to finally get more than one day off at a time. On Saturday I have a track meet in Sioux Center at Dordt. We have to leave at 7:15 in the morning, which is better than last time, but I'm still not looking forward to getting up that early. And we probably won't get back til after 6. I'm running the hurdles and hoping to qualify for conference. I did last year, but this year I just haven't been doing so well, so we shall see how it goes. I'm also running the 4x400 again, as well as the 55 meter dash, which is something I've never done before. I hope it goes well.

Saturday is also Valentine's Day. I think my boyfriend and I are just going to stay in and watch a movie. I actually have more fun just lounging around with him than going out.

If the weather is nice on Sunday, I'm going to Sioux Falls to meet my mom. I think we will probably just go out to eat. And Monday is my official day off. Yay!

No comments: