Friday, February 27, 2009

I cannot wait until spring break.

I need a break from school, sports, and just life in general. I am getting way too stressed out.

Our next project for video is a movie trailer. Mine is "Where's Waldo: The Movie." At first I had a terribly hard time coming with an idea for a movie and my brother actually helped me think of this one. But once I had and idea of what to do, it was even harder thinking up ways it could be a movie. Basically, two people are searching for Waldo. It's lame and I hope it turns out okay, but I'm thinking its not going to be my best work.

I'm getting really frusterated with Critical Thinking. We have an argument paper due every week and I am not entirely sure I am even doing them correctly. Today we handed in our third one and we haven't even seen how we did on the first two. How am I supposed to know if I am on the right track or what I need to fix to improve my next papers if I never get to see how I did?

For the The Moderator, I am writing a music review on the new Red Jumpsuit Apparatus cd. A friend burned a copy for me and I am really digging it. Its not as good as their first cd, but that's pretty normal with most bands. A few of their songs have a different feel to them, perhaps like they are using different instruments, which I think is pretty cool.

Next week is midterms. Hopefully I can make it thru them without injury to mind or body.

No comments: