Thursday, February 5, 2009

I spent three and a half hours tonight working on my video. And its no where near being done. I have been really busy this week and its homecoming week. There has been alot going on for that, but I haven't done any of it.

On Sunday, some friends and I had a super bowl party.. we were rooting for the underdogs the Cardinals, so we were pretty disappointed when they lost. On Monday, there was ice skating as a homecoming activity but I didn't go because I had a lot of homework. Today there was dodgeball and a $3 movie, but I was, again, doing homework.

Tomorrow I run the 4x200 at the USD meet. We are only one second away from breaking the school record so hopefully we can do that. On Saturday, I have to run the 4x400 and I really really really hope I run faster than last week. That would be awesome because I have been working really hard the past two weeks to get better, faster, and stronger. I just want my hard work to finally pay off.

Saturday night is the homecoming dance. I'm really excited for that, but my boyfriend doesn't like dances, so I am still trying to convince him to go. That would also be awesome if he went.

No comments: