Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF! This week has flown by... but I guess that's what happens when you only have four school days.

On my day off, I went to my boyfriend's house to celebrate his sister's birthday. It was a lot of fun and he showed me around his town, which I had never been to before.

This week I was consumed with an overwhelming amount of homework. I had to read an entire book for a class on top of the usual stuff. I had a paper for one class, a project for another. I'm hoping next week won't be so bad.

This weekend is our conference meet in Lincoln. We are leaving in an hour and its about a four hour drive down there. I am running just the 4x400 and its at 7 tomorrow night. The meet starts at noon and we are getting to the track at 10 a.m... so I will have LOTS of down time.

My boyfriend is in the a cappella group Mt. Martians, and they are competiting in Missouri this weekend. They have three songs to sing and I really hope they do well! If they get first or second place they move onto the next round of competition, which is in Chicago.

Only two weeks until spring break!

No comments: