Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This week is flying by.. probably because break starts on Thursday! We get Thursday thru Monday off for Easter break, but my break starts on Friday because I have another track meet on Thursday. This time I'm running the 800.. coach thinks he can still turn me into distance runner.. who knows.. maybe I'm doing so bad this year at mid-distance and hurdles because I should be doing distance running.

Last week submissions for Paddlefish were due. Paddlefish is a publication by the college of poetry, fiction and nonfiction writings, as well media arts. I submitted a poem that was recommended to be submitted and some projects from my graphic arts classes. Last year I submitted some photography and they made it on the Paddlefish website, so hopefully this year some of my stuff gets picked again.

On Saturday, since our track meet was moved to Friday because of the pending snowstorm, I was able to watch the Wakefield Mysteries. Its a play about the life and death of Jesus. My boyfriend played a centurion and I was excited to see him.

We were supposed to get a foot of snow on Saturday and Sunday, but we ended up getting a couple inches and a lot of wind. Most of it is melted now anyways because it was 45 degrees and sunny today!

This weekend, I am shooting my promotional video project for my video class at home. I am doing my brother and his friend's band, Bace Line 22. It is supposed to be 50 or 60 degrees and sunny so hopefully I can film them performing outside.. I think that will be a lot of fun and they are all really excited to be in my video.

No comments: