Thursday, April 23, 2009

At the track meet last week I ran the 1500 in 6:03... which made me the fastest runner for Mount Marty. How exciting.

I'm running the 800 again tomorrow.. I really really hope to run it in 2:35 cuz then I would move up 10 spots in the conference and hopefully qualify in it for conference.. if I don't, I will still be running the 4x800 or hurdles... I need to practice the hurdles if I am though.. I haven't in weeks..

This week seems to be dragging on. And yesterday I had a terrible day, so that didn't help. I did my debate on Monday and I thought it went really well.. turns out I got a D on it.. I was completely crushed when I found that out. My teacher said I had a "weak argument" which can't be true because it was a valid argument and we supported it well, so I don't know how he can say it was weak. Also, we did bad on our "Q and A" section, which is completely unfair because no one in our class asked us any questions, so how can we answer questions when nobody asks them? This D means I will get a C in the class, a B if I am lucky, and I will no longer have my 4.0 GPA.

On the other side of things, I aced my quiz in the holocaust class. Too bad I can't ace everything..

No comments: