Monday, April 27, 2009

Last night I had my spring band concert and my mom and brothers came down to watch it. I had a piccolo solo in an Irish jig song. We played nine songs and it was a lot of fun.

This week is going to be really busy for me. Tomorrow there is an event called Yankton Against Hunger and we have to help out with it by putting together food packages for the poor. On Wednesday I am going to an appreciation supper for the Moderator staff (school newspaper). Next year besides being a writer, I am also going to be the advertisement designer. On Friday all the graphic design majors are going to Sioux Falls to visit design businesses.

Saturday is my last track meet of the year.. its in Yankton, which will be nice and I will be running the 4x800 meter relay and also hopefully the 800 meter run.

Next week is finals week... I have a video project due Monday, an art appreciation test and a technical design project due Tuesday, a critical thinking paper due Wednesday and a test in my holocaust literature class. So since I only have two tests, it shouldn't be too bad. I am staying at school until graduation on Saturday the 9th because I have to help video it for graphic arts.

And then I get to go home!

No comments: