Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This weekend I went to Yankton to spend the long weekend with my boyfriend Isaac. On Saturday we went to see Angels and Demons. Last summer I started reading the book but only got half way thru it and didn't have time during the school year to finish it. The movie was really interesting actually, and I felt like the half of the book that I read was only the first 20 minutes of the movie! So there was alot that I did not know what going to happen.

On Sunday, Isaac was supposed to have a baseball game in Newcastle and we drove all the way there to find out it was cancelled. But since we were only half an hour from Sioux City we just went there instead and went to the mall. I got a gorgeous purple dress to wear to my brother Tyler's graduation next Sunday.

Yesterday was the only nice day of the whole weekend so we went for a walk and got shakes from the Tastee Treat. Then, we went to walmart and Isaac got his ears pierced :S Crazy.

I still haven't found a job, but I have applied at a dozen places... its just a waiting game now. My mom did talk to the manager at the grocery store in town tho, and they need weekend help so they will be calling me this week. Working on just the weekend would be better than nothing like I have now!

Tyler ran at the sub-section track meet last Thursday and qualified for sections in the 4x2 and 4x4 relays so I will go to Luverne this Thursday to watch him. Then on Saturday my brother and I will go to Mankato to our cousin's graduation party.

No comments: