Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today was my brother's graduation. He had a much smaller class than me.. 76.. mine was 112. I still can't believe I graduated TWO years ago. I went to a bunch of parties, saw a bunch of people I hadn't seen in a long time. So it was a pretty good day.

This week I was sick with strep throat. It was nice to finally have an excuse to do nothing all day ;), but I wanted to start my soccer training this week. I ended up only running one time and I still haven't even touched a ball.

BUT GOOD NEWS! I got a job! A family friend who is an attorney in town hired me do computer-ish work at the law office. I will just be cleaning up the hard drives on all the computers and making sure they are all the same, as well as making sure everyone has the same passwords, email addresses on the same servers, etc. I will also have to learn about Windows Live Office and Amicus Attorney because they are both programs that I will have to deal with and I think eventually teach everyone in the office how to use! I am also going to ask if I can redo their website because I think that would be great for my portfolio and it is something they mentioned needed to be done.

So after work everyday I am going to train for soccer.. running, core/ab work, biking, touch drills, juggling, EVERYTHING SOCCER. I really want to improve this year, even though I improved alot last year. I WANT TO SCORE A GOAL THIS SEASON!

I might also have another job.. I interviewed at the grocery store in town for a weekend position and they will call me tomorrow to let me know if I was hired. I need to earn lots of money this summer because we are going on a caribbean cruise for choir over spring break next year and it is going to be expensive :S So my goal is to earn and save.

Besides work, nothing is going on this week.. but my brother's grad party is next Sunday so I guess I will have to help get ready for that.

No comments: