Saturday, June 6, 2009

Today is a very rainy day.. I hate rainy days.. they make me feel sick.. I thrive in the sunshine :)

My first week of work was good.. boring, but good. I did data entry the whole week. I won't complain though because I'd rather have a boring job than no job. And its not hard work, so that is definitely a plus. I get my first paycheck on Tuesday so I am stoked for that! SHOPPING!!!!

On Thursday my friends Jolene and Casey came over and we played board games... Trouble, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Mouse Trap, and Pictionary.. it was great fun.

Tomorrow is my brother's graduation party, which I had to help get ready for today... cleaning, making foods, etc. I feel like I helped more than my brother did, and it's his party! Ridiculous...

Tomorrow night my friend Allie is having a "barbecue" at her cabin in Okoboji. I have been there many times already this summer but I haven't gone swimming yet!!! This is definitely a first for me. I usually go swimming in the middle of May when the water is freezing but extremely clear. By the end of July the water is disgusting with algae.

After tomorrow I don't have much on my agenda to look forward to.. some bonfires, hopefully going to the pool when it opens, and just working. I am planning on going to my boyfriends baseball game in Tea on the 25th, but that is a ways away still.

No comments: