Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Isaac came to visit me this weekend. On Friday afternoon we went to Valleyfair. I LOVE VALLEYFAIR! Isaac is afraid of heights but he still went on all the rides with me. My favorite is the Power Tower - the one that shoots you down tho, not the one that shoots you up. My favorite roller coaster is the Renegade.. its the newest one too. Of course we went on the Wild Thing, Steel Venom, and Excalibur too.

On Saturday we took my little brother to Arnold's Park because he was dying to go on the little roller coaster there, since we talked so much about the ones at Valleyfair. He really liked it, but I could tell he was still scared. That night we went to the drive-in and saw Harry Potter and 17 Again. I have only read the first three Harry Potter books, and that was when they came out.. years ago. So I was really lost, but it was still good. 17 Again was good too.. a little too teenie-bopper maybe, but some parts were funny.

Last night we had a card game night at my friend Allie's house. We played poker, hearts, and slaps. My friend Jolene won every game except one! So we ganged up on her, four to one, on the last game. She still won.

No comments: