Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last week flew by, which was surprising since I was looking forward to the holiday weekend and usually the week seems to go slower when you are waiting for something.

On Friday I didn't have work and in the morning I got my new phone.. a Blackberry Pearl. I love it! Its the first 'good' cell phone I've had, since all my other ones were crappy cuz I would always break them :P

After I got my phone I left for Yankton, to spend the weekend with Isaac. That night he had a baseball game in Crofton and he was the relieving pitcher, so he didn't get much play time, but it was still good to see him pitch since the last game I went to he played short stop.

On Saturday Isaac and I went to see The Proposal which was hilarious and ridiculous. I want to see it again. We watched the fireworks from the hospital parking lot because it had a good view and we didn't have to travel far. Then we went and bought our own fireworks.. we did sparklers and fountains.. it was a blast.. no pun intended. After that we watched the movie "The Last Kiss" with Zach Braff.. it wasn't as good as I hoped and (spoiler) the ending sucks.

On Sunday we got all dressed up to eat at the River Rose only to find out it was closed. So we went to Murdos instead, which wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed the view of the river while I ate my lunch. Then we went mini golfing and go carting.. I thought I could get a tan since we were out there for a couple hours, but no luck.. I guess its better than burning though! Isaac was supposed to have a baseball game in Scotland that night and we drove all the way there to find out it was cancelled.

This week is just work and working out for me. It stormed tonight so I wasn't able to run outside, but tomorrow will hopefully be nicer.

No comments: