Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last night I went to see the movie "Role Models." It wasn't as funny as I hoped it would be, but it was still good.

This weekend I am going up to Brookings to hang out with some friends from back home. They are the same friends that came here for the formal. One of them goes to SDSU and has an apartment up there and she basically has our weekend planned out - there is a book sale, craft show, opera, basketball game, and she even has church and homework times penciled in. We always have these get-togethers; we call them "powwows." This will be the 2nd annual powwow in Brookings, and we will have our 8th [or so] bi-annual powwow over Christmas break. I love our get-togethers.. we are all friends because we work at the same restaurant, which is the usual site of our powwows. It's nice that 5 out of the 7 of us go to school in South Dakota. One works in Iowa and the other is studying abroad in England.

I have a psych test on Monday. Hopefully I get time this weekend to study!

No comments: