Friday, November 21, 2008

This week flew by. I got a 92% on my psych test, but I had a marketing test today and that's another story. For my Illustration class, we had to make a type self-portrait, aka, a picture of ourselves made only with the letters of our name or a sentence about ourselves. The class voted to see whose we liked best and mine tied to win!

On Wednesday, I went to see Pete Good, who performed here on campus. He plays acoustic-y songs and he was really good live. After that I got a free 10 minute massage - it was glorious. I wish it would have been an hour long.

Track practices started on Monday. It has been so cold outside that I pretty much dread going. But yesterday and today I ran inside on the treadmills in the fitness center. Our first meet is on December 11, but that's during finals week so I don't think I will be going; its only a preseason meet anyways, so no big loss. Our first real meet is the first weekend we get back from Christmas break.

Speaking of Christmas break, its only three weeks away. Next week is Thanksgiving break, then we have a week of regular classes, and then its finals week. This semester has gone by crazy fast, but I am definitely ready for a break. I haven't even been home at all yet. Tuesday's the day...

No comments: