Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This weekend was amazingly fun. On Friday, we stopped in Sioux Falls on our way up to Brookings to pick up a pow-wow friend and my other friend got a tattoo. Its a cross inside of a heart on her wrist. She already has one of a cross inside of a fish on her other wrist. While in Sufu, it started to sleet and we thought it was going to be bad weather, but once we left, it was fine. We got to Brookings and had homemade pizza and cheesebread that two of our friends made for us for supper. Then we went to Walmart (a must!) and movie gallery and bought a bunch of movies. We ended up not even watching one because we just hung out and talked all night.

On Satuday we had a very busy morning. We went to a craft show, book sale (I think I picked up 8 books!), stopped downtown for coffee, then ate lunch at George's Pizza, walked downtown and shopped the stores, went to the art museum at SDSU, and climbed the Campinle tower. After that we went back to my friend's apartment and made Christmas cookies, a Mexican-style hotdish for supper, and Europa bars for dessert. Then we watched Elf! Its one of my fave Christmas movies.

On Sunday we went to church, watched the first half of the Vikings game, and then said goodbye. When I got back I had a lot of studying to do for my psych test, which was yesterday. I think I did okay on it. Finally, I have a good feeling about a test.

No comments: