Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Still sick.

I've been sick for a week now. I want to be better! I'm sick of having a cough.. it's disgusting. I've spent a lot of money on medicines and none are working. Maybe I need to go to the doctor. I suppose its the only option I have left.

Speaking of spending money, I bought another memory card and a flash drive because my 120gb external hard drive is broken. I don't know how or why it broke. But it means that I lost all my pictures, music, and documents because they were all on it. I guess it wasn't the best way to back up files. I really don't know what is the best way. Maybe burning info to cds or dvds? This is a topic that definitely needs much research.

In psychology, we have to do a research project. My partners and I are going to experiment on our friends to see their reactions to people staring at them and see how long it takes for them to notice. I think it will be a fun project.

I've been listening to Sirius Radio a lot lately. My favorite station is Alt Nation, which plays a lot of new alternative rock music. They have been playing the new Death Cab for Cutie song "Cath" a lot, which is really good. Another good song I've heard lately is "Rock and Roll" by Eric Hutchinson. I used to be really up-to-date with new music, but I just don't have time for it anymore. I'm starting to miss it.


My friend and I as nerds for the Halloween dance on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey stephanie lol just had to comment on your photo as it campared well to what i looked for homecoming week except i was a guy/nerd/hillbillie i enjoyed your blog and you seem like a fun person. i hopefully will be arriving at mount marty this next fall see yeah