Sunday, November 9, 2008

This weekend was Blue and Gold Days family weekend. My parents didn't come because they had other stuff going on, but I still had a good time. It was the first weekend I had off since 2adays and it felt amazing.

On Friday I went to the Honors Convocation, which is a ceremony that recognizes all of the academic scholarship recipients. My favorite part about the whole thing was getting dressed up. I love dressing up. On Saturday afternoon I had to play pep band and at night we went cosmic bowling. My best score was a 129, which isn't too bad for me. Today a friend and I played a flute duet during mass and then I went to the basketball games. The women won but the men lost.

I can't wait until Thanksgiving break. Only 16 days. I think I'm homesick. I haven't been home yet since August, so maybe I am. But the best part about this is that after Thanksgiving break, we have one week of classes, finals week, and then we have semester break for a month. I am so ready for it.

No comments: