Thursday, December 11, 2008

FINALS ARE OVER.

It feels amazing to be done. I had my last final this morning at 8 and I honestly think I did well on it. I studied for three days for it and I am really hoping it paid off.

Last night I ran the 4x4 at the track meet. We didn't do so well. I ran a 67 split and the other girls ran 65, 67, and 70. We need to be around 61/62 if we want to make it to nationals, so we have ALOT of work to do. I am going to try to train really hard over break so I can get into really good shape to run that race. Coach said that since we have such a good shot at going to nationals in the relay, that race has to be my main focus. So I guess I won't be doing much hurdling this year.

Even though I am done with the semester, I am waiting to go home until tomorrow. I still need to pack and then tonight I will get to hang out with my friends and boyfriend before we all part for break.

No comments: