Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The past few weeks have definitely had their ups and downs, their busy parts and their lazy parts.

I've worked a few times, but not many hours. I've been trying to work out but I just wish I had the time and motivation for it. If I did, I would be doing speed training three times a week and distance training two days a week. But for the most part, I have just been doing a little speed and a little distance here and there. But alot of abs, which is always good.

For Christmas, I got some movies, the new Fall Out Boy cd, a sweatshirt and some other clothes, a couple of pairs of earrings, a new hairstraightener, a massager, some candy, and some ornaments.

At Christmas at my grandmas, I got to see alot of my cousins and aunts and uncles. Dogs Ike and Juny were also there. I got a sweater from my grandma and a necklace.

I went to a Christmas party/welcome back for a friend that studied abroad in England this semester. We did a white elephant gift exchange and I got the movie Wedding Crashers. The gift I gave was a smelly candle and two diaries. We played card games and it was a really fun time.

Today a friend came over and we played four games: Sorry, Stratego, Yahtzee, and Life. I only won Yahtzee.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, but I am working, so no big plans. It's gonna be a really busy night too. On New Year's Day, the powwow girls are getting together to see a movie and go out to eat, so I am pretty excited for that. Also, it's a friend's birthday on Saturday, so we are going out for that too.

Even though I have plenty to do here at home, I am getting sick of being here. Too much time at home isn't good for me and I am ready to go back to school. Only 12 more days...

No comments: