Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's finals week and I am super busy. This weekend was my last weekend at school for the semester so my roommate and I had a fun girl's night with some friends on Friday and then my boyfriend and I hung out on Saturday. On Sunday, we had the Fall Sports Banquet for soccer, volleyball, and cross country. I got a letter award and a the Pflieger-Olson academic all-conference award for soccer.

Yesterday was the last regular day of classes and its a relief to be done with those, but I still have alot of finals to work on. I turned in my creative writing final today, which was supposed to consists of 2 prose pieces or 6-8 poems. I had 3 prose pieces and 2 poems. Hopefully they are A-worthy.

Tomorrow I have my illustration final at 10 and my psych final at 1. My last final is marketing at 8 a.m. on Thursday. I am not looking forward to that but studied all day yesterday and today for it. Tonight I have to do acommunity service project for soccer at an elementary school winter carnival so I won't have much time to study. And tomorrow night I have pep band AND a track meet. I'm only running the 4x4 but it's at 9 p.m. I'm not happy about running at this meet because I don't want to be there running and getting back so late when I should be using that time studying and going to bed early. But oh well, such is life.

I found out that even though I told the restaurant I work at back home that I want to work ALOT over break, they gave me 8 days out of the whole month that I'm home. I'm really angry about this because I need to make money to pay for tuition next semester and for books. I need to find another job ASAP, but I have no idea where to work that isn't 20 or 30 miles away. So basically, on top of stressing about finals, I have to stress about money and finding a job. Needless to say, I can't wait til this semester is over.

No comments: