Monday, December 1, 2008

I haven't blogged in a while because of Thanksgiving Break. I went home on Tuesday and that night I got my hair cut. I initially wanted just wanted it trimmed but then decided to get alot cut. Right now its just above my shoulder when I straighten it, and its almost another inch shorter when its curly. I think I got about 6 inches cut.

My dad had turned my room into a recording studio. There is a drum set, mixing board, microphone, guitars, bass, EVERYTHING. He has completely taken over my room and I am not liking it. But I guess now I can learn to play the drums ;)

On Wednesay I went I shopping in Mankato but didn't buy anything. I am never in the mood to buy stuff around the holidays. I'd rather just buy stuff for other people. My mom did tell me though that I need to make a list for her, but I told her she is on her own, because I have no ideas.

On Thursday we went to my Grandma's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I was delicious: turkey, cheesy potatoes, rolls, corn, wild rice, and stuffing. But I hate stuffing, so I definitely did not eat that.

On Friday I didn't do much of anything. But on Saturday I hung out with my high school buddies which was really nice. I hadn't seen any of them since I left in August, so it was great to catch up with them.

Sunday was Vespers, the choir concert. We had two performances and the choirs sang 8 songs and it featured a 12 year old violin player. I thought we did a pretty good job, and the second performance was definitely better.

No comments: